Thursday, July 8, 2010

Today on eco buddies pesto came and we all started playing hide and seek. We had to find pesto first and i looked everywhere and then i thought maybe the arcade and in the way back . Was a flower pot i thought for a moment theres no flower pot in the arcade. So i got closer and the flower pot started moving and it said u found me kinara and it was pesto and i said YAY. And i won my coins . Then it was other peoples turns. and finally it was my turn and bubbles and cottoncandy found me .I said good job buddies then pesto had to go . So then fuzz face came and we kept playing hide and seek with fuzz face. Then later after that we had a food party i dressed up as corn cause thats my favorite veggie . I had a blast .

2 comments:

  1. Hey kinara I just found your blog and it's really eco-tastic! Its cool how your's says eco-tastic and mine says eco-riffic! Anyway Kinara your blog is awsome and your an awsome friend! Later!-Cottoncandy

    ReplyDelete